Thursday, October 1, 2015

Pop corn chicken...

i thought it would be nice for something different today...
this is how i fix popcorn chicken


First off i usually get a bag of the breast tenderloins..about a three pound bad...it is found in the frozen section, sometimes it is the chicken strips either way I partially thaw the chicken


Cut in small chunks
the chicken can be somewhat frozen alittle when cutting in chunks


the bowl of chicken chunks
i usually use in between 3- 7 tenderloins of chicken strips
some of them I did cut in half.


now the next step ,
take a egg and break into a bowl and beat it alittle
add milk, 
( I never measure on this recipe)
 i would say about a cup, but then again I don't measure on this recipe 
I do this with my fried chicken as well

then get a bowl preferably with a lid
add some flour and spices
Again I don't measure the flour or the spices
I usually use salt, fresh ground pepper and Cajun spice
i sometimes add Italian seasonings
as well
again I don't measure anything on this recipe
my grandmas never measure anything I guess that goes back to them



The finished product after deep frying in a the fry daddy..

This chicken don't last long at our house
Now go make it for your family as well
Easy peasy recipe


I hope you all
ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment